My life is dedicated to helping develop baseball players and youth athletes.
- Born and raised in Central Florida. DeLand is – and always will be – home.
- Educated at the University of Florida in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- Current Arizona Performance Coordinator for the Cleveland Indians, where rehabilitation and development make up the majority of my job description.
- Former Director of Strength & Conditioning for my alma mater, DeLand High School
- Former Los Angeles Dodgers and New York Mets Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Former Division-I Strength & Conditioning Intern, Paid Assistant-Intern (2012-2013)
- 7+ years (and counting) coaching/training high school baseball (5yrs – DeLand High School, 2yrs – Lake Howell High School)